Fuel Assistance / Weatherization Programs

To apply for Federal Fuel Assistance in Hillsborough County please apply by calling Southern NH Services, Inc. at

  • Nashua               889-3440              or             1-877-211-0723
  • Manchester        647-4470              or             1-800-322-1073
  • Peterborough     924-2243              or             1-877-757-7048

Heating fuel vouchers may be available through the Town’s Welfare Assistance Program but requires an application process and meeting with Welfare Officer – see main Welfare page for contact information.